How to use the Lesson Plan Schedule
- This Google Sheet includes all the Lesson Plans available to help you organize the flow of topics throughout the school year.
- Lessons are divided into Spanish 1, Spanish 2, and Spanish 3 in the order we suggest to be taught during the year.
- Click on the hyperlinks to visit each Lesson Plan download page. Members: Remember to log in to your member’s account to access the download pages.
- You can download this Lesson Plan Schedule or make a copy for yourself.
- Don’t “Request edit access” for the schedule. Instead, Make a copy or Download the file. Click here to learn how.
- With your copy, you can move or delete lessons according to your class needs.
- This Lesson Plan Schedule only features the core lesson plans from the Community. Sub-plans, scaffolded cultural activities, contemporary songs in Spanish exercises, and holiday activities can be added by you accordingly to your class needs.
- If you have questions or need to report a broken link, please contact us.