Watch this video for how to log in and change your temporary password
or read the step by step instructions below the video.
How to log in
1. If you are logging for the first time, you have to look for the email with your login information in your Inbox. If it is not in your Inbox, check your Spam / Bulk or Promotions folder.
2. The email looks like this, and it includes the link where you need to go to log in along with the username, that is actually your email address and an autogenerated password.
3. Right click and copy the password so you don’t need to retype it. This will avoid mistakes with characters like zero’s and O’s or L’s and I’s.
4. Once you copy the password, click on the log in link https://teachers.speakinglatino.com and this page will open.
5. There you type in your email and paste the password. Once you are log in you will enter the Spanish Teacher Dashboard (Menu).
How to change your password
6. Once you are in, change your password to one that you will remember. To do that, just click on My Account.
7. Use these fields to change your username and password.
Still having trouble? Contact us and we’ll be happy to help!